Share the gospel to an unsaved person at least once a week. God is doing a special work to soften hearts and direct people to seek for answers. The Lord Jesus Christ is the only One who can give peace for current crises and for one’s eternal future.
- Below are ideas of what to write or say at this time.
- “A lot of people are fearful, but someone is giving me peace – the Lord Jesus! He …”
- “I think God is trying to get our attention. What do you think God is telling us?” … “I think God is telling us that we need Him and the good news in His Word.”
- Below are also pdfs of tracts that could be sent electronically.
- To motivate you to share the gospel once a week, use the Contacts Tracking Tool that has 3 columns for: 1) your name, 2) the first name of the person you want to share the gospel with, 3) after you shared the gospel with him or wrote to him during this 60-day period, write the date in this column. This helps us pray that he or she will be good soil for the gospel.